We have a strong commitment to stocking fresh, quality food from local suppliers at very reasonable prices. We are constantly adding new lines to our varied stock.
Currently we stock produce from over 30 local suppliers, including gluten-free products to give our customers the best the West Country has to offer including: fruit & vegetables, ready meals, local ales, cider and wine, regional cheeses, ice cream, coffee, milk, eggs, fresh meat and fish products, biscuits and cakes, confectionery, honey, chutneys and preserves. We are the local supplier of fresh meat for Barrett Bros. of Crewkerne.
The aroma of freshly baked bread and pastries fills the shop each morning which include croissants, pain au chocolat, pain au raisin, baguettes. Larger quantities are available to order.
And much more …
A full range of wines – including local Wines from Somerset, beers and spirits. (Ask in advance if you would like us to chill for you).
Our selection of wines are carefully chosen and we offer a 5% discount on orders of 12 bottles and over. A selection of wine glasses and champagne flutes can be hired for £5 for 24 glasses/flutes. (There is free hire if you order your wines from us).
- An extensive range of basic groceries and household essentials.
- Fresh fruit and vegetables daily – (pre-order for anything special).
- Fresh fish is available to order – deliveries on a Friday.
- Free range chickens from Hinton Harvest.
- Fresh meat is available to order from Barrett Bros of Crewkerne delivered to Our SHOP twice weekly.
- Local artisan bread is available from the Evershot Bakery.
- We stock a huge range of Cook ready meals – because even good cooks enjoy a night off
- A wide range of newspapers, magazines, cards, office products, books by local authors, etc.
- You can order daily and weekend newspapers for collection at the shop, or delivery is available.
- Arts and Crafts corner with works of local authors and crafts people. Cards by local artists.
- Antiques supplied by George Kirkbride.
- Surplus local fruit and vegetables – donations to Our SHOP.
If you have a particular product you would like us to stock, please contact our Manager, Mary, who will be only too pleased to see if it is possible.