Welcome to Hinton St George’s Award-Winning
Community Shop & Post Office
Our SHOP is a Community owned venture known as Hinton St. George and Locality Rural Community Services Limited (HRCS). We are a ‘Registered Society’. Our SHOP is located in the high street of the village with ample parking outside the premises. We stock a huge range of products, many locally sourced, and an ever changing range of wines and spirits.
WE REMAIN OPEN!
MONDAY 3rd. May – Bank Holiday:
SHOP OPEN 8am to 1pm. PO Closed.
SHOP 8am – 4pm
POST OFFICE: 9am – 1pm
- If you would like to place an order, available for collection the following day, please place all orders by 1000am. Delivery of an order can also be arranged – please just ask.
Use the link above.
- Customers for the Post Office will be asked to queue to the RIGHT of the door and customers for the shop to the LEFT – on the pavement ; please observe appropriate social distancing.
- ONE Post Office customer and NOT MORE THAN THREE shop customers will be allowed in at any one time.
- IMPORTANT – All customers are required to use the automatic hand sanitiser provided before entering the shop; masks are mandatory.
- On entering the shop, please follow the one-way system clockwise round the shop without retracing your steps; if you miss something and need to return to a shelf that you have passed, please continue round the one-way system until you return to the shelf that you want.
- The floor will be marked with signs showing the one-way system and also 2-metre spacing marks – please maintain appropriate social distancing from other customers, staff and volunteers.
- As at present, please avoid using cash unless absolutely essential.
PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH OUR STAFF AND VOLUNTEERS – Thank you.
What's New in Our Shop
For more News look under WHATS NEW?
Get in Touch
47 High Street, Hinton St. George, Somerset TA17 8SE
Call or email
Our SHOP regular opening hours
Mon- Sat: 8am–2.00pm;
Post Office regular opening hours
Mon-Sat: 9am–1pm; Then closed